“The Food safety conference revealed many new insights as to the challenges food manufacturers face today. The updates on current and future legislation were refreshing and the speakers gave real world view of the impact. Looking forward to this year’s event”. Teknomek Ltd.
Reasons to attend this year’s conference:
- Interactive discussions: Gain new tips and tactics about the food industry and how it will change after Brexit
- Expand your knowledge: Get the inside-track on the latest technological tools to prevent recalls, identify and deal with risks before they cause incidents, and enhance food safety protocols
- Case studies: Keep up to speed with the latest regulatory developments and gain advice from experts on food law and meeting its requirements
- Networking opportunities: Meet with the industry’s most innovative thinkers in a relaxed atmosphere
- Industry survey: Be the first to hear the key findings of Food Manufacture’s annual food safety survey, identifying the sector’s common concerns and preferred solutions to them
Date: Thursday 21st June 2018
Venue: Etc.Venues, Maple House, Birmingham
Need a helping hand? See our help guide on how to book for the conference
Now that you have booked your ticket… It’s time to book your room.
Are you searching for accommodation on the night? Don’t worry we’ve done the hard work for you.
We’ve compiled a list of surrounding hotels and their rates for you to choose from. Click here to browse the selection of hotels.
Hurry and book to avoid disappointment!